|how to make perfect chicken manchurian every time|
350g boneless, skinless chicken breasts, cut into bite-size pieces
70g green bell pepper, cut into bite-size
70g red bell pepper, cut into bite-size
50g purple onion, cut into bite-size
100g carrots, thinly sliced in circles
5g fresh garlic, minced
2 egg whites
1 tbsp cornstarch
1 tsp. soy sauce
½ tsp Oyster sauce
½ tsp white vinegar
1 tsp, brown sugar
Salt, to taste
Pepper, to taste
2 tbsp cornstarch slurry
HOW TO MAKE PERFECT CHICKEN MANCHURIAN EVERY TIME
1. In a mixing bowl, combine chicken, salt, egg white, and cornstarch, make sure each chicken pieces are nicely coated with egg white and starch mixture.
2. In a large wok over medium-high heat, heat up cooking oil to 300°F to 350° F, put in chicken cook until all pieces are floating on top and golden, take out and drain.
3. Return the wok to the stove, add garlic, onion and one tbsp cooking old, cook until fragrant. Then add in green and red bell pepper, soy sauce, oyster sauce, white vinegar, brown sugar, and a tbsp water, stir and cook for a few minutes. Add two teaspoon cornstarch slurry to thickening the sauce.
4. Add chicken and mix until chicken pieces are well glazed.
5. Serve immediately, sprinkle some diced green onion on top.
Indo-chinese recipe you go to any Chinese restaurants in India and they'll order for rent LOL, Sanjeev Kapoor Khazana my name is a. So let's look at the ingredients required to make this recipe onions chopped garlic capsicum green chilies. Ginger soy sauce green chili sauce salt vinegar trash black pepper spring onion chicken stock oil to let me get started writing of chicken so into this goes from Salt chop garlic and black pepper lots of cornstarch and give this a mix I'm here I have gift All Pro heating so after mixing this properly can
I buy them or keep them aside for 15 minutes so that the chicken absorbs imagination but yeah I'll try them directly after putting all the chicken pieces you need to fry them a letter nice Golden Brown and Chris from outside and hear let's prepare sauce so here I have green chilies with me as let them into half after getting the green chilies I have some spring onion so I can slice the spring onion bulbs no into this lots of garlic did you and it's lit green chilies no I've been sorting this photo by ngozi spring onion bulbs and sliced onions not insulting this for awhile
I'll add some soy sauce some green chili sauce give this a mix don't let this boy now you can add in the capsicum to Julian's take billions a chicken is also getting fried effect how quickly let's prepare the cornstarch slurry with cornstarch and chicken stock just to thicken the gravy in the mixture comes to a point Aladdin cornstarch slurry so after adding the constant slurry as you can see nice and thick gravy so now I know what the flame so here I have some spring and greens with me
I'll drop them finally so here is a spring onion greens I think he's also fried golden brown color ID regular put them into the sauce mix lots of spring onion switch off the flame and put a hint of Niger that's it perfect then you deserve so this goes on a serving platter or serving bowl with some spring onion greens chicken Manchurian only partly meaning as you know testing very important Speedy Mart open chicken Manchurian spicy you can get that hint of garlic hey guys I hope you like a videos if yes then do subscribe stay connected happy